PTCB Advocate Educator Program Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Purpose of Agreement. The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) provides support to educational organizations preparing pharmacy technicians for PTCB certification, the Advocate Educator Program. Educational organizations participating in the Advocate Program (Advocate Educators) receive certain benefits from PTCB, including information concerning the performance of their students on the PharmacyTechnician Certification Examination (PTCE). The purpose of this Advocate Educator Program Agreement (Agreement) is to confirm the terms and conditions of the
relationship between PTCB and the Advocate Educator.
- Advocate Educator Responsibilities. As a condition of participation in the PTCB Advocate Educator Program, and in order to receive Advocate Program benefits, the Advocate Educator agrees to: (a) comply with all Advocate Program policies and requirements; (b) complete, and submit to PTCB, the Advocate Bi-Annual Survey; (c) distribute to its students Certification Program information provided by PTCB; and, (d) accept, and appropriately respond to, email communications from PTCB concerning theAdvocate Program. The primary purposes of such emails are to facilitate and support the relationship between PTCB and the Advocate Educator, including the delivery of Advocate Program information and related transactions.
- Advocate Educator Program Benefits. All educational organizations participating in the Advocate Educator Program will receive the following benefits: (a) aggregate pass rate data and information showing the performance of the organization’s students on thePTCE; (b) permission for the organization to use PTCB Advocate Marks, consistent with this Agreement; (c) recognition of the organization as an Advocate Educator on the PTCB website and in PTCB newsletters; (d) verification of certification status of pharmacy technicians; (e) bulk discounts on the PTCB Official Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination Practice Test publication; and, (f) a subscription to the PTCB Educator Bulletin newsletter.
- PTCB Marks. PTCB owns the following organizational trademarks and certification marks: the PTCB design marks; the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board; word mark; the PTCB; word mark; the PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician; word mark; the PTCB CPhT; word mark; the CPhT word mark; the PTCB Certification Program Sponsor word mark; and, all other PTCB related PTCB trademarks, certification marks, designations, and logos, and identifiers (PTCB Marks). Advocate Educator agrees not to use any PTCB Marks without the express authorization of PTCB.
- PTCB Certification Program Advocate Marks. PTCB grants to the Advocate Educator a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the PTCB Certification Program Advocate Marks (Advocate Marks) during the term of this Agreement for the limited purpose of identifying its relationship with PTCB. With regard to the use of the PTCB Advocate Marks, the Advocate Educator agrees to accept, and comply with, all applicable PTCB policies, including, but not limited to, the PTCB Trademark and Certification Mark Policy, which is incorporated here by this reference.
- Advocate Educator Trademarks. The Advocate Educator grants to PTCB a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Advocate Educator organizational name and related trademarks (Advocate Educator Marks) during the term of this Agreement for the limited purpose of acknowledging the Advocate Educator’s participation in the PTCB Advocate Program.
- Agreement Term. The term of this Agreement is one (1) year, beginning on the date that the Advocate Educator accepts the Agreement. Unless PTCB or the Advocate Educator terminates this Agreement, the Agreement will automatically renew for successive one (1) year terms.
- Agreement Termination. Either Party may terminate this Agreement by providing thirty(30) days written notice of termination to the other Party. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, all rights and licenses granted under this Agreement will terminate,including the Advocate Educator’s right to use the PTCB Advocate Marks. PTCB reserves the right to terminate this Agreement immediately if the Advocate Educator breaches any of the terms or conditions in this Agreement, or otherwise acts contrary to any applicable PTCB policy or requirement.
- Access to Pass Rate Data/ License Agreement. The Advocate Educator may access the Advocate Summary Report, which provides student pass rate data and related information concerning its students’ performance on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (PTCE). Access to the Report is authorized only when at least (3) candidates identified as affiliated with the Advocate Educator have completed PTCE administrations within a minimum period of thirty (30) days. Advocate Summary Reports do not include any information concerning specific candidates. As a condition of this Agreement, and accessing the Advocate Summary Reports, the Advocate Educator agrees to all terms and conditions in the PTCB Pass Rate Data License Agreement, which is incorporated here by this reference.
- Cooperation and Dispute Resolution. The Parties: will cooperate with each other in order to accomplish the purposes of this Agreement; and, will attempt to resolve all disputes related to this Agreement through good faith discussions. In the event that a dispute is not
resolved in this manner, the Agreement will terminate immediately.
- Acceptance of Agreement. Submission of the required Advocate Educator Program Application, and participation in the Advocate Program, by the organization confirms that the Advocate Educator accepts and agrees to the terms of this Agreement.