The following information will be presented on the computer in the testing room prior to your exam. You must agree to the following before the exam will start.
- This examination and the test questions contained herein are the exclusive copyrighted property of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
- No part of this examination may be copied or reproduced in part or whole by any means whatsoever, including memorization.
- I acknowledge that I will not engage in any training activities designed to prepare individuals to sit for the PTCE for the period of three (3) years after taking this examination.
- My participation in any irregularity occurring during this examination, such as giving or obtaining unauthorized information or aid, as evidenced by observation or subsequent analysis, may result in termination of my participation, invalidation of the results of my examination, or other appropriate action.
- Future discussion or disclosure of the contents of the examination orally, in writing, or by any other means is prohibited.
- I understand that during this examination, I may NOT communicate with other candidates, refer to any materials other than those provided to me, or assist or obtain assistance from any person. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the invalidation of my examination results as well as other appropriate action.
- I agree that in the event my exam responses are lost, any claim I may have will not exceed the amount of the fee for this examination.