This CE assists the community pharmacy team technician in understanding the metrics of Medicare Star Ratings and the role the community team plays in impacting Star rating outcome measures.
Upon completion of this program, the technician should be able to:
- Explain the Medicare Star ratings' metrics related to the pharmacy benefit.
- Describe how Star ratings impact Medicare reimbursement.
- Identify changes to the Medicare Star ratings in 2013.
- Evaluate the engagement of consumers awareness of Medicare Star ratings.
- Formulate a method to support the Star ratings in community practice.
This CE activity is approved for pharmacy technicians and is worth 1 CE hour. The activity is available for CE credit through Oct. 24, 2016.
View more CE courses from Drug Store News.
View more CE Updates, including free CEs.